Please fill up this small form to get started with your FREE SEO AUDIT
What to Expect in Our SEO Audit?
SEO auditing could be a crucial process for your website. With an SEO audit, you’ll be able to discover what’s wrong and what you wish to enhance. With it, you’ll be able to make your website better and more visible to Google resulting in more traffic and conversion. Hence we make it our priority to do best in class SEO Audit so as to ease the process of planning and working on your site,
- Our SEO Audit will roughly include all pre achieved or existing details and results of your websites i.e links, rankings, pros and cons.
- What is going wrong
- What is competition like and how can we cope up with this
- How soon can we expect results
- What link building strategy will most likely help us rank fast
- Any changes and recommendations in existing work
Why it is important for your website?
Things change very quickly within the SEO industry and what’s working today might not add 6 months from now. Google reportedly makes thousands of updates to their ranking algorithm each year and an SEO audit will facilitate your stay in synch.
It is necessary to perform regular SEO audits (at least 2 times per year) to make sure that your website is up-to-date with the most recent developments.
How Do We Perform SEO Audit?
1.Check google penalties (manually)
2. Domain and its link analysis in detail using multiple tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, MOZ, Uber Suggest
3. Technical SEO
- Check whether webmaster is associated with your website not
- Whether you specify a preferred domain in Google Search Console?
- Whether you have SEO Friendly URLs?
- Whether you have structured data enabled?
- Whether you have a canonical URL set for all your pages?
- Whether your 404 Page Optimized?
- Whether your XML Sitemap optimized?
- Whether your website HTTPS?
- Whether your website fast enough?
- Whether your website mobile friendly?
- Whether your website available in more than one language?
- Whether your web site structure optimized?
4. Perform an On-Page SEO Audit
- Check your heading and text formats
- optimize titles
- Check your content SEO
- Check the flow of all internal links
- Check for image SEO
- Check user-friendliness
5. Perform an Off-Page SEO Audit
- Find out incoming links
- toxic links noting
6. Perform a Social Media Audit and general brand visibility audit.